About me

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Money clip

Yes, I have a money clip. I picked up the style from a dude at work, and later in O'Hare, my airport waiter pointed out how he used the same style. Changing the world one dollar at the time, I suppose.


Enter Daily Steals. Free money clips for $3.95 shipping and handling. I'm game. Two months later, I have an envelope in my mailbox. I suppose that $3.95 was more handling than shipping.


Inside the envelope, we have the object man's desiring.  


A shiny new money clip, and it's in a little baggy. I suppose I now have weed paraphernalia in the house to seal my complete doomnation.


I also have too many singles and credit cards in that stack. It might be a while before the new clip works. Of course, they did call it a "money" clip, not a wad of credit cards and money clip. 


I'm thinking the black and silver remains the more distinctive of the two, leaving so many to shake their heads in disbelief. 

2 comments:

  1. Crow! I hope you're managing through the holiday season up there? Ne careful!

    ReplyDelete