About me

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wine cooler

Yes, I have, or had, a wine cooler.
A Koolatron.

It served very well for several years, but last summer while I was on a road trip, lightning appears to have hit.It probably killed my old TV also.

This is a sad moment. Lily and Josh gave me the cooler for a Christmas present back when I'm pretty sure they had to get creative to make the purchase because they were underage for such, technically, at the time. Now, why the Great State of North Carolina would apply drinking requirements to cooler purchases is a mystery to me. Of course, I don't get how people can be drafted for military service before being old enough to purchase a beer. Perhaps I'm slow that way.

I've spent the last few weeks poking at it, thinking I might be able to get it going again, but alas, it's a no go. All good things must end, I suppose. The corner of the table looks bare now.

No comments:

Post a Comment