About me

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Return of the Beast

Ages ago, I was visiting a bud, and he noticed that I was prone to drink a lot, and by drink a lot, I mean a few quarts of sugar-free generic Kool-Aide-style soft drink each day.

Get your minds out of the liquor store, no matter how much you're liking the AC there these days.

So on a follow-up visit, he gifted me with a cup.


52 ounces. I used it regularly until a couple of years ago when I stopped. No, I don't know why. I just did. I also lost touch with the bud.

So last night, here, out of the blue, comes a text message. It was a pleasant moment. Turning, I reached for the cup from the cupboard. Two sticks of Wyler's and a fill-up of Raleigh's finest, and we're good to go this morning.

Yeah, I'll probably need a potty chair in my office today. Or a catheter.

2 comments:

  1. That's a serious cup. What's written on it? All I see is the "FU", and I doubt the HD would support such verbiage. :)

    ReplyDelete